• Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
• Protect them from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows.
• Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
• Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
• Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
• Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
• Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
• Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
• Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off!